-
August 20th, 2004, 05:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
thanks again for picking him up for me! he's well worth the money!!!
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ August 20, 2004 03:19 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 09:55 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>
-
August 20th, 2004, 06:03 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Chaser, which exclusive are you referring to?
Just a curious fellow HB collector. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 20th, 2004, 06:04 PM
#3
Inactive Member
The one with the horns ?
I still have to get the normal one with coat, open mouth, closed grip [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font>
-
August 20th, 2004, 06:06 PM
#4
Inactive Member
the 10" one with two heads (extended features), gun, cigar, and an extra black shirt (guess thats what it is), limited to 3000. comes in a black box with the logo on the front.
-
August 20th, 2004, 06:07 PM
#5
Inactive Member
If that's the one, ironically that was my first HB figure. I couldn't get my hands on a HB figure to save my life out this way, and those were the first ones my comic shop got in.
-
August 20th, 2004, 06:07 PM
#6
levere
Guest
Glad to help. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 20th, 2004, 06:08 PM
#7
Inactive Member
naw, already had the horned one. I like the size of this figure alot.
-
August 20th, 2004, 06:10 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Chaser..I haven't even seen that one. Shows how far out of the loop one can get without a computer for a month. OK, More HB for DP to hunt down. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 20th, 2004, 06:13 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I'd post a picture, but the wife took the camera to work for a party they were having for someone leaving. maybe someone else can put up a pic of him.
-
August 20th, 2004, 06:15 PM
#10
Inactive Member
That's cool, I'll hunt one up if need be. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks